Job Seeker Info
Add Job Alert
Patient Relations Coordinator - Patient Call-Back Team
Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Responsible for providing follow-up contact and maintaining consistency and continuity for Coram’s identified ongoing patient population.
• Works in collaboration with Coram’s Admissions, Operations, and Patient Advocacy teams to service patients in an efficient and timely manner.
• Maintains an organized work flow while establishing priorities among multiple tasks.
• Develops and maintains patient relationships while providing responsive service to assigned patient caseload.
• Completes follow-up tasks and work given caseload in accordance with protocols established by the Company.
• Completes a minimum of 30 daily patient-directed activities (telephonic, electronic, or direct contact) towards individual and team’s monthly goals.
• Coordinates timely response and review of patient concerns.
• Organizes and maintains records on each patient and updates information via CRM system on an ongoing basis in accordance with Company policy and HIPPA regulations.
• Interfaces regularly with branch-level personnel to enhance patient information and data capture.
• Develops various reports to satisfy numerous patient direct mailing initiatives, as assigned.
• Coordinates said patient direct mailing initiatives.
• Maintains expertise levels on all third-party eligibility payers and provide the greatest medical financial risk management available to patients.
• Initiates financial assistance requests if expressed by patient.
• Participates in weekly conference calls with the greater team and team management.
• Provides outreach to members of established patient focus groups to obtain and aggregate feedback on Coram’s provided products, services, and supplies, as needed.
• Interfaces with relevant national support group organizations to enhance synergistic opportunities.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum three years of experience in patient advocacy, patient/customer relations, or social work.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent detail orientation and time management skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft business software.
• Valid driver’s license and appropriate insurance coverage.
• Ability to travel as necessary (less than 10%).
• Prefer knowledge of infusion business and infusion specific processes for accepting new patients on service
• Education or experience equivalent to an Associate degree.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW
EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our
Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team
. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or
Share this job