Who we are:
Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work.
We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability, and develop insights in every part of our business.
Why people choose to work with us:
Let's start with the cool workspace—after all, that's our business! But that's just one way we help people like you do their best work. We encourage curiosity and critical thinking; we embrace wellbeing in its broadest sense, and we provide coaching and inspiration at every step of your career journey. For these reasons and many more, Steelcase is one of the world’s most admired companies, receiving first place overall in the “Home Equipment, Furnishings” category in Fortune’s annual list.
What You’ll be Doing:
The Marketing Analytics role will be responsible for analyzing all marketing campaigns, website performance and enhancements, and sales initiatives. You will have a deep understanding of how all digital marketing channels need to be analyzed in a holistic view to better understand our audiences across platforms and build out our data tracking capabilities. You will also identify any gaps in our data that would prevent us from seeing the entire view of our audiences and work with our IT team to solve for those gaps in data.
Who You’ll be Working With:
This role is part of the Digital Marketing Team and will work with our Digital Experience, Promotions, and Content Team to track performance of our digital marketing initiatives. This role will partner closely with our IT team to develop a data architect, enhanced data reporting, and data visualization.
• Responsible for analyzing and interpreting the results of all marketing campaigns, website performance, and sales tools across our global platforms
• Apply industry best practices to enhance reporting capabilities across the B2B marketing lead funnel, including developing new ways to measure lead attribution to pipeline
• Become the Subject Matter Expert and demonstrate leadership on standardized reporting, experimentation, and insights
• Contribute to senior executive thinking and decision-making through credibly representing both the Marketing and the Analytics points of view
• Collaborate with Advanced Analytics Team and data partners to develop and improve our marketing analytics infrastructure, including data pipelines and predictive models
• Strong understanding of data governance and best practices
• Measure the results of changes introduced to the website, deciding and communicating on success or failure, and providing insights to inform optimization planning
• Provide post-campaign analysis — drawing on successes and failures, to identify tactics that are working to achieve goals
• Superior written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate clearly and in a compelling manner to audiences of various levels
• Ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly fluid environment. Adapt at managing through ambiguity and practicing judgment.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
• Attention to detail and strong analytics skills to measure performance against goals.
• Proficiency in managing web analytics solutions including measurement setup, defining KPIs, reports & dashboards
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
• Minimum 4+ years experience in website analytics preferred
• Experience with Adobe or Google Analytics
• Data visualization experience is a plus
How to Apply:
We invite you to submit your resume/CV through our careers page – https://careers.steelcase.com/. If we can make the application process easier through accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we're always looking to get better. We value applicants who are comfortable interacting with people different than themselves. Women, people of any race or national origin, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people, veterans, working mothers and fathers, and everyone else are all invited to apply.
Steelcase provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.