If you have a passion for customer service, organization and teamwork, along with an interest in the construction industry, this job might be right for you!
Eikenhout is a wholesale distributor of building materials. We have eight locations throughout Michigan and have been in business for 120 years. We have established a tradition of excellence in providing our customers with knowledgeable, friendly service and fine exterior building products.
Our purchasing team works together to manage our inventory to best serve our customers and our business goals. The primary responsibilities are:
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels for a variety of products
- Work with branch purchasers to maintain appropriate inventory levels at these locations
- Receiving purchase orders
- Authorizing payment of invoices
- Special order management
- Maintain information files
- Customer service to internal and external customers
- Assisting sales with orders, pricing information and quotes
- Back up for counter sales
The best candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for customer service
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Experience in the construction industry and/or purchasing
- The best team and customers!
- Competitive wage
- Paid time off program
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401k Plan