Clark Retirement is hiring a Clinical Care Coordinator for our Franklin Assisted Living Memory Care team. The Clinical Care Coordinator will provide nursing leadership to manage and direct the day-to-day operations in Assisted Living to ensure safety and quality care, as well as resident, family, and staff satisfaction. If you are organized, motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong compassion for others, then this may be the opportunity for you!
- Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to plan, coordinate, implement, evaluate, and revise patient-related services and to meet the organizational mission, vision, and values.
- Works as a clinical leader to promote best practices and quality assurance, to include but not limited to performing unit huddles and team education.
- Works collaboratively with physicians, other healthcare providers, and ancillary support services in the provision of resident care.
- May be required to work as a staff Nurse when necessary to include passing medications, performing treatments, monitoring care and overseeing staff. May be required to provide direct resident care to residents when necessary.
- Participates in the interviewing and hiring process for direct care staff with support from Human Resources
- Responsible for education, coaching, mentoring, and disciplinary processes as applicable.
- Participates in the orientation process of new unit employees to ensure that competency requirements are met.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Assisted Living to ensure quality, compliance and financial stewardship are fostered in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide clerical support to the team.
- Other duties as assigned
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact:
Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Nursing or related field.
Licenses & Certifications