Manager - Employee and Executive Health, Concierge Medicine * Days - 40hrs/wk
Under limited direction, the Manager - Employee and Executive Health, Concierge Medicine is accountable for the overall operations and development of practices to support the organization’s workforce. This position also encompasses leadership of the Executive Health and Concierge Medicine departments. The manager oversees the daily administration and operations for assigned functions to ensure effective and efficient services are provided to employees and client companies within the Executive Health and Concierge Medicine programs. These responsibilities include but are not limited to: business development, policy/procedure development, marketing, program analysis and improvement, client satisfaction assessment, and achieving annual financial department goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in program management, public health management, healthcare administration or related field required.
- Three (3) years of experience in health-related field.
- Two (2) years of experience in management required.
- Experience in health education counseling, employee health and /or executive health strongly preferred.
- High degree of business acumen, excellent stakeholder, management and collaboration.
- Strategic thinker with strong project management skills.
- Highly professional in appearance, attitude and behavior.
- Productive self-starter with ability to envision, plan, organize, follow through and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently. Demonstrated ability to make quality independent decisions and exercise good judgment.
- Able to represent positive public image as representative of the organization.
- Ability to work under stress, deadlines, interruptions and change.
- Independently mobile.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Able to plan, organize and implement business strategies in a changing environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manages the daily administration of the Employee Health, Executive Health and Concierge Medicine Departments to ensure effective operations.
- Accountable for assessing program effectiveness, identifying growth and enhancement opportunities, developing and implementing program design changes, and monitoring ongoing success.
- Ensures staff provide effective delivery of the Executive Health and Concierge Medicine Programs, including facilitating client testing, data entry, and information processing.
- Develop and maintain pre- and post-visit educational materials for staff to educate clients and provides health education and coaching training to program staff.
- Maintains statistics, produces reports accurately reflecting the quality, quantity and success of EHS activities in reducing work related injuries/illnesses and reducing workers’ compensation costs. Identifies emerging trends, recommends injury prevention strategies and reports finding to the Safety Committee for further analysis.
- Accountable for maintaining the OSHA 300 log, recording employee injuries as appropriate, oversees incident reports and monitors cases in which physician follow up is required to ensure necessary consultation and treatment Communicates with TPA on work comp cases, gives updates from Dr. Appointments, and upcoming treatment.
- Develops and updates policies, procedures, and protocols, related to prevention and management of employee injuries and safety.
- Maintains effective communication with all external and internal customers to assure satisfaction and continued relationships.
- Works with fiscal services on invoicing of external customer and proper cost allocation of internal customer on a monthly basis.
- Maintains equipment and exam rooms.
- Performs other duties as assigned. These may include but are not limited to: Maintaining a current knowledge base of department processes, protocols and procedures, pursuing self-directed learning and continuing education opportunities, and participating on committees, task forces, and work groups as determined by management.
Requisition #: req5569FTE status: 1