Radiology Assistant I - Radiology * Days - 20hrs/wk
Requisition #: req1947
FTE status: 0.5
Under the direct supervision of the Radiology Clinical Supervisor the Radiology Tech Assistant will perform general radiology support tasks. The responsibilities include various support and patient care activities.
- Require previous knowledge in the use of information systems and computer literate.
- Require current BLS certification.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provides safe and effective patient care while performing duties of Radiology Tech Assistant.
- Utilize and effectively use all Radiology equipment and software in the performance of daily responsibilities.
- Maintain certifications and education requirements of the hospital and accrediting body.
- Display consistent proficiency in using AIDET when communicating with patients, visitors, physicians, peers, managers, volunteers, internal and external customers.
- All other duties as assigned.