Division / Company: Manufacturing / Access Business Group, LLC.
What’s special about this job:
The Nutritional Products Plant manufactures products for our Nutrilite Brand, including our top-selling product. As a Manufacturing Technician in the plant, you will be part of a collaborative team, learning all aspects of your area’s operations. This role will have a focused career progression with a skill development system that allows for multiple avenues to promotion. In this role, you will work in the blending area of the plant and will be on the night shift, working three 12.5 hour shifts, from 7:00 pm - 7:30 am, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. This position will require employees to be available Monday through Saturday with the department determining which days will comprise the work week based upon production and scheduling demands.
How you would contribute to the role:
In this role, you will work in either the packaging line or blending operation. You will be responsible for machine set up and troubleshooting, including complete set-ups of the packaging equipment and making adjustments to the equipment, as well as cleaning and sanitizing the equipment. You will perform detailed sanitation procedures, following the correct methods of sanitation, and will keep the production areas clean. You will also assist in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials and schedules. Since this is a GMP regulated plant, it will be important to complete and maintain all required records and documentation. As you develop in your career over time, you will train other team members on proper standards and operating procedures and will also provide peer reviews and feedback to team members as well.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Strong attention to detail/safety and a high level of accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to trust and follow through on commitments with team members
- The drive to understand the root cause of issues and develop and enhance processes
- Willingness to adapt to different approaches, ideas, tools, techniques, and processes
- Prior experience with manufacturing food products, troubleshooting, and repairing manufacturing equipment, or working in cGMP environment is a plus
- This plant manufactures products containing food allergens including but not limited to milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat / gluten, fish, shellfish, and egg.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- High School diploma
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our website to apply: www.amway.jobs.