Job title: Senior Financial Analyst
Department / Division: Finance Global Distribution / Global Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
If you are looking for a role that provides a platform to showcase your aptitude and skill in the financial arena, this role can offer that opportunity. You will act as a Senior Financial Analyst leading finance functions for Global Engineering and Global Procurement, supporting our business partners by offering financial insights. You will be part of a larger team that supports Global Distribution and Supply Chain Finance. This team provides direct financial oversight to our Distribution and Supply Chain partners across the organization. This role offers a great span across critical supply chain functions, so each day will be interesting and different!
How you would contribute to the role:
In this role, you will be asked to provide financial consultation and guidance for clients in the Global Supply Chain areas of: Engineering (including Facilities) and Procurement. The bulk of your time will be focused on the Engineering and Facilities organization, but attention and support are given to all groups. Tasks will include: Budgeting, Forecasting, Capital projects management including capital dollar asks, and tracking of spend (budget vs. actual), and some reporting and Metrics tracking. In this role you will commonly be partnering with executive leaders and their teams to assist in offering options and guidance for financial decisions. You will be responsible for helping those partners effectively manage the business, maximize profitability, and track against budget. This is a cool role for someone who wants to be visible and gain exposure to the broader supply chain.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- 5+ years of Finance experience
- Strong Excel skills, plus Alteryx or Tableau skills are helpful along with OBIEE
- General ledger background, including JDE and Oracle.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree is a plus
- CPA, CMA or MBA a plus
- Understanding of general financial principles, accounting, and working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and how to apply these principles.
- Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
- Effectively communicating and presenting complex financial data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences; helps others understand financial data and translate it into actionable business insights.
- Experience developing, coaching and mentoring others
*This position is NOT eligible for sponsorship*
Visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs. For additional information, visit AmwayGlobal.com, or check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway, www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent, and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent. Interested in a virtual tour of our Ada campus? Simply click Explore Our Campus and click on the colored icons to scroll and navigate the views and information.