Job Seeker Info
Add Job Alert
Grand Rapids, MI
Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Long Term Care (LTC) General Manager
We have an opening for a Long Term Care (LTC) General Manager for Omnicare of Grand Rapids, located at 3650 Broadmoor Ave SE, Kentwood, MI 49512. This Pharmacy is a 24/7 operation with 35 employees filling over 9,000 scripts weekly.
The leader in this role will have the opportunity to impact our business in the following ways:
- You lead the operational performance of the pharmacy in order to achieve operational targets while maintaining all federal, state, and local compliance requirements.
- You ensure appropriate resources are mobilized and operating effectively in order to meet customer dedications.
- Consult with internal partners to develop action plans to address customer risks and opportunities.
- Use expertise in supply chain and pharmacy operations and implement enterprise-wide standard processes, programs and procedures within a pharmacy location.
- You partner with suppliers to ensure medication delivery routes meet customer needs.
- You are accountable for recruiting, hiring, training and engagement of pharmacy staff as well as be responsible for coaching and development of direct reports
- Operate with strong business insight; hold responsibility for overall location operation metrics, employee engagement and compliance.
- Responsible for overall profit and loss for the facility.
CVS Health has a powerful purpose – “Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes.
At Omnicare, we support our company’s purpose by delivering practical and creative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities This critically important role is responsible for leadership of an Omnicare Pharmacy. This role will report to a District Director, Operations LTC and will develop and implement strategies to improve operational excellence and superior customer service within the assigned pharmacy. The Long Term Care (LTC) General Manager is responsible for ensuring operational excellence through the delivery of the right drug, to the right place, at the right time.
At least 5 years of operations management experience, including responsibility for managing workflow, resources, quality and compliance. Prior experience leading and directing teams.
The Long Term Care (LTC) General Manager will be a proven operations leader with an exceptional track record of achieving results.
- Demonstrated track record of operations management. Relevant sectors include healthcare, manufacturing and supply chain.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose operational challenges and deliver impactful solutions in real time.
- Demonstrated ability to hold teams accountable in a fair, supportive and equitable manner and the ability to drive operational improvement.
- Track record of actively tackling issues in a timely and decisive manner, while keeping broader organizational dynamics in mind.
- Demonstrated abilities to perform under pressure, adapt to changing dynamics, and find solutions that satisfy multiple ‘customers’ of the business.
- Track record of building high performing teams and developing key talent.
Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
Past pharmacy experience preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW
EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our
Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team
. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or
Share this job