* Responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to identify, cultivate and generate new sales of a product and/or service to individuals or groups of individuals via presentations in their homes or community meetings in assigned business segment, product or geography.
* Participate on marketing activities assigned by company as well as creating his/her own marketing to generate leads and make sales.
* Contacts prospective individual members to generate new sales of company products or services via in-home or community based presentations.
* Builds strategic partnerships with assigned producers and customers to achieve profitable growth and cross-sell objectives for assigned business or customer segments, products and assigned geographies.
* Follows up on new sale leads from marketing, referrals and own prospecting lead generation activities.
* Qualifies prospective members and assist with enrollment and educates prospective clients on product, pricing and services.
* Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations.
* Ensures product, pricing and services meet client's needs while meeting Aetna revenue growth and profit objectives.
* Manages/coordinates the integration of client’s and Aetna’s internal organizations and partners cross-functionally to complete sales, installation, and servicing.
* Coordinates internal teams to provide required materials for the sales process, including RFP responses, working with underwriting, network, specialists, product & others.
* Required to communicate with internal and external parties telephonically and/or in person.
* May require travel to offsite locations for in-person meetings as well as group meetings.
* 2-5 years of industry and sales experience depending on business segment being supported and the products and services being sold
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience License as required by state law.
* Insurance license as required by state law
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
10 - 25%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.