This is a full-time opportunity with benefits. Seeking a warm, patient, caring Nanny to provide high quality care of an infant in a private household located in Ada, Michigan, working Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm. Occasional weekends and travel may be required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tend to daily basic physical, emotional, and safety needs of the child. Must be knowledgeable and experienced and possess a genuine love of children.
- Plan and participate in a variety of activities with the child, including reading to the child, creative play, educational learning, outings, etc.
- Exercise open communication with the parents to ensure the best care of the child.
- Strictly comply with parents’ child-rearing preferences.
- Provide transportation to child as required, adhering to motor vehicle rules, regulations, and speed limits at all times.
- Complete child-related or household errands as needed.
- May travel with the family in the capacity of child care provider.
- Provide occasional weekend coverage as needed.
- May provide round-the-clock child care in the family’s home on an occasional basis.
- Assist with the care of the family pets as needed.