Who we are:
Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work.
We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability, and develop insights in every part of our business.
Why people choose to work with us:
Let's start with the cool workspace—after all, that's our business! But that's just one way we help people like you do their best work. We encourage curiosity and critical thinking; we embrace wellbeing in its broadest sense, and we provide coaching and inspiration at every step of your career journey. For these reasons and many more, Steelcase is one of the world’s most admired companies, receiving first place overall in the “Home Equipment, Furnishings” category in Fortune’s annual list.
What You’ll be Doing:
In this role, you will drive business growth by optimizing the audience experience across all digital touchpoints. You will define the strategy for each digital project and campaign you are responsible for working closely with the digital marketing promotions, content, and analytics team to create and execute the strategy. You will be responsible for creating the digital experience brief per project and campaign and communicating the brief with internal clients and managing milestones for each initiative. You will work with a global team of experience leaders to ensure all campaigns and project strategies align with the business goals.
Who You’ll be Working With:
This role is part of the Digital Marketing Team and sits on the Experience Team. You will partner closely with our Content, Promotions, and Analytics Team as you define the best experience for our audiences across all touchpoints. You will also work with cross functionally depending on the project or campaign needs.
• Responsible for creating the digital strategy and lead the execution of the experience brief for your internal clients
• Define the digital touchpoints per campaign or project working cross functionally with the digital marketing team to execute on the strategy
• Responsible for gaining alignment and project timing across teams based on the brief
• Accountable for the key milestone communications with internal client along with managing the process with the internal teams to stay on track with timing for the project or campaign
• Work closely with team of Experience Leaders to manage digital marketing global calendar and strategize on when the project or campaign best fits the calendar based on business needs
• Partner with analytics team to have an understanding of our audiences across platforms to help inform your experience strategy along with a clear measurement strategy per project or campaign
• Responsible for the optimization strategy that focuses on the audience experience, using A/B testing and personalization to improve customer journeys
• Accountable for understanding the entire journey of a user across touchpoints and designing your strategy that enhances the digital experience for our audiences
• Have a deep understanding of the process for executing content on the website, development needs and sprint cycles, and promotional tools for internal and external audiences
• Contribute to new ideas on ways to better engage our audiences across digital touchpoints and improve our website experience
• Superior written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate clearly and in a compelling manner to audiences of various levels
• Ability to quickly understand clients’ needs, build on-going relationships, and test and create solutions
• Ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly fluid environment. Adapt at managing through ambiguity and practicing judgment.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to develop, manage, and prioritize multiple marketing programs
• Strong project management skills for managing and prioritizing multiple projects across the digital marketing team
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
• Minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing strategy preferred
How to Apply:
We invite you to submit your resume/CV through our careers page – https://careers.steelcase.com/. If we can make the application process easier through accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we're always looking to get better. We value applicants who are comfortable interacting with people different than themselves. Women, people of any race or national origin, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people, veterans, working mothers and fathers, and everyone else are all invited to apply.
Steelcase provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.