Job title: Digital Visual Designer
Team: UI/UX Design / Digital
Location: Ada, MI (Corporate)
What do we need:
We are looking for a Visual Designer to create assets to be used in our Digital experiences.
What’s special about this team:
This is a role working with one of the most cutting-edge teams within Amway. This team thrives in the new technology that is available and stays on top of all the newest technology trends. This new group is tasked to create and deliver new digital experiences for our Amway digital brand.
This team of four will transform the visual signature and user experience with Amway products and will enable personalized interactions throughout the digital ecosystem. You will work with design teams in an agile methodology driven environment to enable solution development that is focused on the end-user. You will report directly to our Manager of UI/UX.
This team’s goal is to design assets and experiences that will not only impact growth targets and set us apart as a leader in direct selling, but also delight our end-users.
How you would contribute to the role:
As a Visual Designer, your main goal is to create Digital assets that are engaging and easy to navigate. Your designs should inspire, engage, and excite the users of our Digital tools. You’ll rely on user-centered design principles and our Amway brand foundations to produce high-quality designs across our portfolios.
You’ll collaborate with experience and interface designers to refine the Amway design language and create innovative, great-looking products that people love to use. Even outside of UI/UX, you will work cross-functionally with Brand, Marketing, and Product to ensure consistent experiences.
You will spend your time doing the following:
- Lead conceptual development and designs and oversee the vision throughout delivery
- Work with teams to create assets for use in experiences
- Communicate constructive feedback and critique to design teams for a consistent visual style
- Translate brand principles and voice into visual style.
There will be minimal travel in this role.
What’s in it for you?
You’ve likely been waiting for a role like this. This is a chance for a motivated designer to make their mark on key Digital products for a multi-billion-dollar organization.
This is the right fit for you if:
- You have prior experience (2-3 years) creating compelling Digital assets using tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and After Effects.
- You have translated brand principles and voice into visual styles.
- You have a passion for design and have stayed up-to-date on best practices, trends, and accomplishments in the design industry.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship*