Amazon is one of the largest employers on the planet with hundreds of thousands of employees across the globe. Amazon is one of the largest employers on the planet with hundreds of thousands of employees across the globe. To support Amazon’s growth and objective, we are currently seeking a Kronos functional analyst for our People Technology team. As part of the team, you will get a unique opportunity to influence the employee and manager experience throughout their life cycle at Amazon. If you thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment, this is the place for you.
This role will be responsible for leading the design, configuration, and support of applications within the Kronos application suite. Core responsibilities include gathering and defining requirements, gap analysis and design, configuration of standard applications, application testing, and end user support for implementation. The person will be responsible for, and have significant influence over a portion of projects in the team's work portfolio.
· A minimum of six years experience working with Time and Attendance or Payroll systems with at least two years of new implementation experience.
· 4+ years experience as a Functional Analyst.
· Experience in interacting with business users globally, ability to collect requirements, create business requirements documents and functional specification documents for system improvements.
· Experience working closely with technical teams to translate functional specifications into technical solutions.
· Experience in writing SQL queries, data analysis, and validation.
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
· BA/BS degree is required.
· Domain expertise in HR, Payroll, or Time & Attendance.
· Experience working with an international team and stakeholders.
· Strong Kronos background.