We are looking for a Housekeeping Aide that is patient focused that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees. This position will provide personalized, quality cleaning of resident rooms and public areas. They must maintain specific areas of the community ensuring they are sanitary, orderly and are in a presentable manner.
We are searching for dedicated candidate who has passion to serve the elderly. This candidate must be a team player, have a positive outlook, able to problem solve and are caring and compassionate.
Benefit highlights Clark can offer you! This list is not all-inclusive!
- Health benefits that are very affordable for Full Time and Part Time
- Retirement Savings!
- Flexible Schedules!
- Scholarships for education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company sponsored HSA
- Local discounts to companies
- Will provide CPR training for FREE
- Employee Type: Non-Exempt
- Required Degree: High school