Unlock your potential as a Kitchen and Bath Showroom Coordinator! Are you ready to embark on a rewarding career that combines your love for design, organization, and customer service? Look no further, our esteemed Infusion Showroom is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team and become an essential part of the kitchen and bath world! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Etna offers great Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Benefits
We also offer a 401K with company contribution, paid time off, growth opportunities and so much more!!
The Showroom Office Coordinator is responsible for showroom administrative tasks as well as sales back-up.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Maintains a client centric environment by greeting and working with each person who enters the showroom with courtesy and professionalism.
- Answer phone calls coming to showroom.
- Interacts with clients to understand their needs and offer viable solutions.
- Assist Showroom Sales Consultants with walk-in showroom customers and operate
s as a valuable member of a team.
- Qualifies every client and determines when to move forward with scheduling appointments with salesperson.
- Follows up on purchases or products to ensure the end result is achieved, and requests service reviews.
- Understanding needs and preferences while highlighting additional options or products to client.
- Works with showroom team and marketing to plan, invite and execute client events in the showroom.
- Assist with activities that potentially will increase sales, including but not limited to Etna promotions, Parade of Homes, and home shows.
- Supporting client purchases from quoting to delivery, to ensure a smooth transaction that focuses on creating an enthusiastically satisfied clients.
- General administrative duties as needed for the showroom, such as typing letters, sorting mail, and computer data entry. (may vary upon branch location needs)
- Provide hospitality to clients through beverage services, appointment scheduling and monitor/maintaining showroom floor presentation.
- Complete Showroom product and sales training as assigned.
- Keep the showroom neat, organized, and free of clutter.
- Special projects.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective interpersonal, customer service, communication, organization, administrative, teamwork, and stress management skills.
- Maintain professional image as a representative of the company.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, priorities, deadlines, and interruptions and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to demonstrate engagement and excitement about product offerings and assisting clients to understand and meet their needs
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to create professional-looking documents and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, including using a calculator.
- Basic knowledge of Company products available.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Eclipse is a plus.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Occasional travel as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or
- Six months to a year of related experience and training; or
- Equivalent combination of experience and education.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Frequently required to talk and hear; reach, grasp, handle, and use fingers.
- Regularly required to sit; and stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to climb, stoop, crouch, and kneel; carry; and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more, depth perception, and color vision.
- Work performed primarily inside.
- Pass substance abuse screening.