Job title: Associate Brand Manager – Nutrition
Department / Division: Marketing / Amway North America
Salary Range: $104,187 - $134,830
Location: Ada, MI
What do we need:
We are looking for strategic, data driven and action-oriented professional to help lead the Nutrilite brand, the World’s #1 selling Vitamin and Dietary Supplement brand! This individual will identify and respond to customer needs, collaborate with, and lead cross-functional teams, and ensure our Amway Business Owners have everything that need to sell to help grow the Nutrilite brand within North America.
What is special about the role:
As an Associate Brand Manager, you will work with local and global cross-functional teams to manage the Nutrilite brand, focusing on Nutrilite Organics! Your contributions will guide the marketing plans for this important product category, leading cross-functional engagement to move this portfolio forward and offering insights for growth. Your role will lead the product innovation and promotional strategies, guide product pricing, complete competitive analyses for product content and claims, and drive creative development and execution of Nutrilite Organics & product launches. In this highly visible role, you are the hub of the wheel, working heavily with cross-functional partners to guide the Vitamins and Supplements categories to achieve greater levels of success for the Amway North American markets. If you are looking for a role to spotlight your marketing talent, this role can fuel the success of the Nutrilite brand, which will make you shine!
- BS/BA degree with a minimum 8 years of experience in marketing or related fields, or
- MS/MA degree with 6 years of experience in marketing or related fields
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Strategic thinker and the ability to focus on the long-term.
- Critical thinking with business curiosity.
- Action-oriented with a sense of urgency to drive results.
- Strong communicator with the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to lead and inspire project teams and cross functional partners with tact and diplomacy.
- Business acumen with demonstrated financial analysis skills.
- Experience in Brand Management or Marketing with a successful track record.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver insights from existing data and interpret it into brand solutions.
What’s special about this team:
The Amway North America Marketing team partners with our global Marketing team to enable growth through brand activation & product innovation. In this function, you will be part of a progressive team that delivers a winning product portfolio to help ensure the success of our Independent Business Owners (IBOs) by enabling them to attract and maintain a community of loyal customers. You will support the customer-focused strategy focusing on an important and dynamic category, Vitamins & Supplements. This is a team who sees their work come to life, helping IBO’s promote Nutrilite, in a role that can demonstrate immediate impact. It’s an energetic, innovative, fun and exciting environment!
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.