ETNA Supply is looking for the best in class Receptionist Greeter who creates a welcoming environment for all guests. Do you enjoy meeting people and helping customers and other individuals who visit our office?
Part Time: Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays
Potential to go Full Time
We offer paid time off, 401k with company contribution, no weekends and much more!!
Receptionist Greeter Job Summary:
Warmly welcomes callers and visitors and answers their inquiries or connects them with the right person and assists with various branch clerical duties.
Receptionist Greeter Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and others may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Warmly greet and assist people who come to the reception desk.
- Distribute incoming mail, messages, faxes, and other correspondence.
- Post outgoing mail
- General clerical duties, including appointment and meeting scheduling and creating memos and other correspondence.
- Assists other employees in completing tasks as requested.
- File and maintain records
- Assist with special projects.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Eclipse.
- Maintain a professional image as a representative of the Company.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Effective organization skills.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to sit; talk and hear; grasp and handle; and use fingers.
- Occasionally required to stand and walk; stoop and reach; carry; and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more. W
- Work performed primarily inside.
- The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
- Pass substance abuse screening. #IN23