Job title: Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Department / Company: Global Supply Chain Planning Analytics / Amway
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
The Global Supply Chain Planning Analytics team, is a newer team in our Global Supply Chain organization, functioning a bit like a “start-up”. Fresh ideas and a passion for analytics are a requirement! This talented team is trying to revolutionize the impact around analytics, by offering key insights for both informed decisions, and new opportunities.
This is a team of problem seekers, who understand the connections analytics can drive in a high functioning organization. This team’s main contribution is problem solving to increase business value and equip others with actionable insights. If you want to be part of a flexible, fun, diverse and global team, this role may be for you! They are an energetic group, whose passion around analytics, and drive to create business value translates to an exciting work environment.
How you would contribute to the role:
If you have a passion for advancing analytics and insights, this role may be for you. You will be working with functional business partners throughout the supply chain organization and beyond to assess business needs, and will deliver against those needs providing KPI’s, what-if scenarios, and ad hoc analysis. You will have the opportunity to deliver solutions and insights, that have impact in a global setting. As part of the Global Supply Chain Planning Analytics team you will engage with business partners on vital Supply Chain projects and measures.
Your ability to create solutions, tools and visualizations (using BI tools such as Tableau) of insights will be vital to our stakeholders and success. This key role will have a significant impact on advancing both an agile supply chain, and a high functioning organization, around data insights and analytics. AND we will have fun doing it!
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Supply Chain or closely related function
- BS degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain or related field
- Analytical talent & interest in identifying opportunities to elevate data insights in decision making
- Expertise with Tableau, and/or other data analytics (BI) tools
- Ability to translate vision to results
- Personality to challenge status quo and communicate across multiple audiences
- Strong learning agility and drive
- Ability to offer thought leadership and strategic recommendations for improvements
- Talent to communicate across cultures, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience with ETL tools, such as Alteryx is preferred
- Exposure to Data Engineering – creating database connections, developing workflows to support analytics and working with solutions such as Amazon Web Services is preferred
* This role is NOT eligible for Sponsorship *
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs