Who we are:
Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work.
We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability and develop insights in every part of our business.
Why people choose to work with us:
Let's start with the cool?workspace—after all, that's?our business. But that's just one of the ways?we help people?like you?do their best work. We encourage curiosity and critical thinking, we embrace?wellbeing in its broadest sense and we provide coaching and inspiration at every step of your career journey.?
What you will be doing:
With general supervision, develops product line or portfolio strategies and execution. Deep product knowledge and can translate to strategy. Leads multi-functional PD&L teams on major projects. Uses understanding of technology and iOT in product and portfolio strategies. Creates and leads sales presentations and trainings. Helps create sales strategies through strong partnerships with Sales teams. This role will be supporting our Orangebox brand and line of products.
· Thorough understanding of sales process
· Ability to interpret and execute policies that affect assigned product line
· Ability to develop and recommend new and/or modified operating policies that enhance the impact and profitability of assigned product/program/audience segment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with multiple functions and levels within the organization and to make group presentations
· Must be highly effective at consensus building & negotiation
· Ability to analyze sales & financial data
· Ability to manage multiple, competing demands & activities
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, related field or comparable specific working experience.
· Graduate degree (MBA) preferred or equivalent working experience
· 5-8 years of marketing or product management experience is preferred
We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we're always looking to get better. We value applicants who are comfortable interacting with people different than themselves. Women, people of any race or national origin, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people, veterans, working mothers and fathers, and everyone else are all invited to apply.
We seek to find the best person to fill this role and will not discriminate based on race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by law.