Job title: Sr. IT Service Management Specialist
Team: IT Service Management (ITSM)
Salary Range: $82,914 - $102,424, plus Bonus
Location: Ada, MI (Corporate)
What do we need:
We are looking for an experienced IT Service Management Specialist to provide process and technical oversight for our ServiceNow application, ensuring that the process can be effectively used by Amway staff, contractors, and vendors.
What’s special about this team:
The IT Service Management team (ITSM) provides oversight and support for Amway’s Enterprise Service Management processes. This team has global representation and enjoys a lot of autonomy. They report up through the Manager of IT Service Management.
How you would contribute to the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that a process is fit for purpose, meaning it’s capable of meeting its objectives or service levels. Being “Fit for Purpose” requires suitable design, implementation, control, and maintenance. You are accountable for the design, development, establishment, and maintenance of the Amway Global ITSM designated processes.
You will interface with Amway staff and stakeholders regarding ITSM and ServiceNow on how it is meeting their needs. In this role you will gather requirements from customers and follow the Amway Agile process for implementing new enhancements into the process and/or ServiceNow.
Success in this role will be measured by the rate at which customer requirements are met, and the growth of ITSM and ServiceNow throughout the enterprise.
Typically, you will:
- Analyze, design, configure, support, and modify the Service Now application
- Implement workflows and system enhancements
- Develop an ITSM roadmap based on business need, opportunities, and challenges
- Participates in the Global IT Service Management Governance Board and contributes to the development and execution of ITSM strategy
- Manages the Process Team (Process Managers) and leads them through the agile framework
- Executes awareness activities, communications, and Organizational Change Management activities critical for the ITSM program success
- Implements ITSM training strategy and ensure education and training sessions are in place
Why would you want this role?
IT Service Management is evolving into Enterprise Service Management. Currently ServiceNow is use Globally by IT, HR, Finance, and other areas. We continue to have increased demand which means a lot of work and opportunity. We have a brand-new contract with ServiceNow, and we need you to assist in the adoption and growth of the processes and platform. We have opportunities for training, certifications, and attending conferences.
What skills and background will be important to be successful?
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes and tools such as ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Atlassian, Cherwell, etc.
- Solid understanding of IT and Business vision to align process target with desired business outcome
- Understanding of the IT infrastructure and application landscape, as well as business side of an organization
- Ability to coach and mentor process leads, and delegate assignments as necessary
- ITIL Foundation V3/V4 certification is preferred (but not required, as we can train)
- Professionally work across different cultural environments and various hierarchy levels in the global organization
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support our global customers
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship*