Job title: Assoc. BCR Advisor I/II - Social Media
Department / Division: Business Conduct and Rules/Legal
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
This team will tackle the issue of social media content to ensure compliance with the Rules of Conduct and Digital Communication Standards. This team handles case management while interacting with other committees in income, product claims, and claims. They will act as the IBO facing contact working to enhance best practices and revisions for digital communication.
How you would contribute to the role:
This indvidiaul will support various processes related to compliance of IBOs with their contracts with Amway, including, without limitation, complaint investigation and enforcement of rules, policies, and standards for the North American affiliate, with a particular emphasis on distributor use and promotion of the Amway business and products on social media. This person will engage in day-to-day quality control reviews of IBO promotional and other content for the North American affiliate, particularly that appearing on social media platforms, in the English and Spanish languages. You will administer and support Digital Communications Standards and Quality Assurance Standards, particularly as related to distributor use of social media while assisting with development of and providing input on rules, policies, and standards for distributors in connection with distributor use of social media. Maintain frequent contact with appropriate staff to ensure consistent implementation of rules, policies and standards. Provides input to development of training materials and assists with educating distributors and staff on social media issues and compliance with Amway’s policies, standards and rules applicable to Amway’s contracts with distributors. Lastly, maintains and ensures the accuracy of critical and confidential distributor-related data.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Appropriate Bachelor’s degree
- Languages: Fluency in English and Spanish required
- Knowledge of Amway IBO Compensation Plan and Rules of Conduct
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent presentation skills with small and large groups
- Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with distributors, vendors, and peers
- Ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, business analysis, deductive reasoning, and sound judgment
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway, www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent, and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent.
Interested in a virtual tour of our World Headquarters in Ada, MI? Simply click Explore Our Campus and click on the colored icons to scroll and navigate the views and information.