Do you love retail sales but hate the hours? Do you love to be creative and have a natural flair for design? If so, ETNA may just be the place for you.
Infusion by Etna Supply Luxury Showroom in Holland, MI is looking for a Full time Showroom Assistant The showroom sells high end plumbing and waterworks products such as tubs, showers, sinks, fixtures and anything else that is related to a kitchen or bathroom.
Closed Sundays and Holidays! The ideal candidate should have passion for helping people, excellent communication skills and a strong computer skill set. Someone who works in an administrative role now would be a great fit!
At Etna you are not only a number, you are part of the family. Etna offers an excellent benefits package that includes but is not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, short term and long term disability, life insurance and 401k with a company match and much much more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and others may be assigned.
- Always maintain a professional, courteous attitude toward customers and fellow employees.
- Answer phone calls coming to showroom.
- Greet and qualify walk-in customers.
- Assist Showroom Consultants with walk-in showroom customers.
- Complete Showroom product and sales training as assigned.
- Assist with maintenance of product displays and literature.
- Assist with marketing activities, such as mailings.
- Assist with activities that potentially will increase sales, including but not limited to Etna promotions, Parade of Homes, and home shows.
- General administrative duties as needed for the showroom, such as typing letters, sorting mail, and computer data entry.
- Keep the showroom neat, organized, and free of clutter.
- Special projects.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective interpersonal, customer service, communication, organization, administrative, and stress management skills.
- Maintain professional image as a representative of the company.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, priorities, deadlines, and interruptions and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to create professional-looking documents and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, including using a calculator.
- Basic knowledge of Company products available.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Eclipse is a plus.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Occasional travel as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or
- Six months to a year of related experience and training; or
Equivalent combination of experience and education.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Frequently required to talk and hear; reach, grasp, handle, and use fingers.
- Regularly required to sit; and stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to climb, stoop, crouch, and kneel; carry; and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more, depth perception, and color vision.
- Work performed primarily inside.
- Pass substance abuse screening.