Employees will appreciate the opportunity to enhance the lives of our residents without sacrificing precious time spent with their own family and friends.
This position provides an excellent training/job placement opportunity for those looking to enter the medical field or those looking to make a change.
The Village provides personalized, quality care and services for older adults that need assistance with their everyday routines. We are searching for dedicated care givers who have a passion to work with the elderly population and possess the right character. If you are compassionate with helping others and a committed team player, this may be the job for you.
- Must Be Able To Work At Least 20 Hours per WeekBenefits Include:
- Long Term and Consistent Schedules
- Flexibility to Create Your Own Schedule
- 12hr, 8hr, and 4hr Shifts Available with the Ability to Work a Combination of
- CNA's Welcome but not Necessary
- PTO and Health Benefits Available