- Job Status:
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What We Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond.*
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
· Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and holidays
· Medical, dental, and vision plans
· Clark sponsored Health Savings Account
· 403(b) program with Clark match and annual contribution (age 21 or older)
· Extended illness benefits
· Tuition reimbursement to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Life insurance - 100% coverage by Clark
· Easy access to public transportation
· Discounts to local and national companies
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Currently active State Nursing License
- 1-2 years of experience in an Assisted Living or Long-term Care environment
Clark Retirement Community is looking for an LPN/RN to staff temporary openings at our Franklin campus. If you have been furloughed from another Healthcare provider due to COVID-19, then this position would be a perfect opportunity for you to help our most vulnerable population.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to: dressing changes, ADL's, Med Pass (assigned to a Med Cart) and all other duties as assigned.