Job title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Department / Division: Analytics and Business Insights / Amway
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
The Analytics and Business Insights team is tasked with the curation and analysis of a multitude of company data and metrics for all of the Americas. These range from transactional data across product and Sales/LOS, Digital data and slowly outside data from many different sources. This group takes complex questions and uncovers answers using data and analysis. This collaborative team partners across the organization to analyze and provide insights that influence key decisions.
Data Quality and Data integrity are prerequisites for success in a data driven future.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst on this team, you will be a provider of solutions and data quality. If you enjoy working together with cross-functional teams and support the generation of data-driven insights directly to leaders, that can directly influence company-wide strategies and direction in a meaningful, material way using certified data – this will be a role you will enjoy.
How you would contribute to the role:
In this role, you will focus your work on ensuring data is accurate and precision coming out of our multiple data sources. In addition, you will work on Digital Analytics as well, with data coming from our web and mobile properties.
You will work on a broad variety of projects within the markets. This will include validation tests between legacy systems, Magic, Atlas, Hybrids, amongst others.
As a part of this team, you will help share best practices across markets as you analyze and identify data issues. Your experience with databases and processes, and infusion of fresh ideas, will help propel the team forward on our analytics journey.
What skills and background will be important to be successful?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a role requiring understanding of data and interpretation of trends
- Proven ability to utilize relational databases and data warehousing technologies.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL, PLSQL, or Postgres SQL is required.
- Prior experience or exposure with Digital Analytics (Adobe, Google or Heap) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, Data Science languages, and Alteryx is a plus.
- Quantitative analysis skills, with the ability to research and synthesize information into meaningful interpretations.
- Strong and solid experience in overseeing data capture and consistency issues.
- Good communication skills, along with being well-versed with IT and Digital terms and jargon.
- BS degree in Mathematics, Analytical Sciences, Statistics, Business, Computer Science or a related field.
This role is "Not" eligible for Sponsorship.
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs