Part Time Night 48 per pay period 7p-7a (Benefit eligible)
Casual (As needed) Opening Available
· Current RN licensure in the State of Michigan.
· Current BLS certification.
· BSN preferred.
· ACLS certification within 3-months of hire.
· Successful completion of Basic EKG interpretation education (if no EKG experience) within 3-months of hire and Basic EKG interpretation test within 4-months of hire.
· Completion of procedural sedation competency by end of orientation.
North Ottawa Community Hospital is an 81-bed, acute care hospital located in Grand Haven, Michigan on the shores of Lake Michigan. We are a community health care system with a variety of inpatient, outpatient and support service. Affiliate organizations strengthen our seamless delivery of care, by transforming us into a health care delivery system.
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Critical & Intensive Care
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: One location