- Job Status:
Clark Retirement, Senior Living Community in Grand Rapids is seeking an experienced, personable, and compassionate Director of Nursing that is patient focused and will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees to join our team.
The Director of Nursing should be detailed oriented, organized, in-depth knowledge of LTC Rules and Regulations to ensure person-centered care approach to quality resident care, effective delivery of services, efficient management of operations, staff and safe environment conditions at Clark. We are looking for someone that can help create dignity, compassion and respect for our residents and those that serve them.
This candidate will be responsible and accountable for the overall management of the Nursing Department. Coordinates with other disciplines to provide quality care to all residents. Supports and practices Clark's Mission, the philosophy, policies, and objectives of Clark. Monitors the outcomes of nursing services activity by coordinating and using the quality assurance program to implement efficient and effective nursing interventions. Ensures that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. Performs all duties using independent judgment and discretion to implement regulations and policy.
- Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel (registered nurses, LPN etc.)
- Guide staffing procedures
- Set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and patient care procedures
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high-quality standards
- Control budgets and monitor expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Manage record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to upper management
Qualities and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Cheerful disposition
- Strong computer and technology skills
Benefit highlights Clark can offer you! This list is not all-inclusive!
- Health benefits that are very affordable
- Flexible schedules!
- Scholarships for education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company sponsored HSA
- On-site fitness room and pool
- Discount to daycare next to facility
- Local discounts to companies
- Will provide CPR training for FREE
- Job Title:
Director of Nursing
- 1551 FRANKLIN ST SE
- GRAND RAPIDS, MI, 49506
- United States
- Employee Type:
- Minimum Experience:
- Required Degree:
2 Year Degree
- Manage Others: