MillerKnoll's Summer Internship Program is a paid, 12-week opportunity that provides a 100% real-world experience for students early in their careers. Throughout the summer you will apply academic learning to real-world situations and cultivate leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Why Join Us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It’s the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of MillerKnoll means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We are redefining modern for the 21st century. And our success allows MillerKnoll to support causes that align with our values, so we can build a more sustainable, equitable, and beautiful future for everyone.
Inside the Job
Your day-to-day work will involve:
- Developing and implementing enhancements to reports measuring the financial performance of recently launched products
- Assisting with a variety of challenges in different FP&A areas, including financial analysis, reporting, and planning
- Working with multidiscipline teams to update current process documentation
- Developing and implementing enhancements to product line profitability reports
- Helping coordinate report automation efforts surrounding product development investment spend by project
What You Bring
Needed skills and experience for this role include:
- Enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Familiarity with basic accounting and corporate finance principles, including debits and credits and managerial cost
- Advanced excel skills and strong financial modeling and financial valuation skills
- Good communication/interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate in a team environment
- You'll need a GPA of at least 3.0 (cumulative or within your major) to qualify for consideration in the Intern Program and be able to provide transcripts upon request.
- Satisfactorily finished with the basic coursework in your chosen degree program.
- In favorable academic standing within your current academic program.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Able to perform all essential responsibilities of the position with or without accommodations.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. MillerKnoll is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.
MillerKnoll is a federal contractor and is subject to the requirements of Executive Order 14042, which is temporarily blocked by a federal court, pending the outcome of further judicial review. Depending on the outcome of the Executive Order, the Company may be subject to the OSHA Employee Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard, which the courts are also currently reviewing. The results of the legal challenges will have implications in our workplace. In certain locations, there may also be specific local requirements that may be required as a condition of employment.