North Ottawa Care Center at Heartwood Lodge is seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to oversee an 84-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation community located in the beautiful sand dunes in Spring Lake, Michigan.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, organized, and possess in-depth knowledge of Long Term Care Rules and Regulations to ensure quality resident care and effective delivery of services. This individual must also possess the ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Unencumbered State of Michigan Nursing Home Administrator’s License
- Minimum, five (5) years experience in a supervisory capacity within a healthcare setting
- A degree in Public Health Administration, Business Administration, or a health related degree is preferred
Join our team of passionate individuals committed to creating quality of life for our residents as we move along our Eden Alternative Journey. We believe in relationship based care and are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our patients, residents, and their families.
We have the ability to make a difference!
Please complete an online application via our website at www.noch.org in addition to submitting your Indeed resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- State of Michigan, Nursing Home Administrator License (Preferred)