Are you looking for a great opportunity in IT to build a foundation of technical skills and knowledge? Would you like exposure to different areas of the IT field? Are you looking for a role where you can quickly develop into an integral role within the department? Now is your chance – apply today!
Custom Profile is an employee-owned company that develops and manufactures specialty thermoplastic profile extrusions and sub-assemblies with locations in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Camden, SC and Juarez, Mexico. Our in-house tooling design and fabrication allows for complete control of quality and reduced lead times. The company boasts a blue-chip customer base, including Herman Miller, Haworth, Hon/Allsteel, Steelcase, Whirlpool, Electrolux, GE Appliance, 3M and others.
- Competitive Salary and performance based bonuses
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with company match
- Gym Reimbursements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to user request for software/hardware service or support both onsite and remote locations.
- Installs, configures, maintains, and troubleshoots a wide range of software used throughout the organization.
- Trains users in startup, basic and advanced use of software programs. May provide group training on request.
- Active participant in cross functional teams, committees, or special projects with the objective of personal development or mentoring other employees in an area of expertise.