Job title: Sr. Financial Analyst (Global Reporting)
Department / Division: Corporate Accounting / Finance
Salary Grade: EXA 16
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about us:
A career at Amway is a career in opportunity. At Amway you can explore and grow, make a difference, and find success. Established in 1959, Amway is a multi-billion-dollar company, and the world’s No. 1 direct selling business, according to the Direct Selling News Global 100. Amway is a center of health, skincare and home product innovation and top-selling, global brands. We manufacture and distribute 450+ consumer products. More than 17,000 employees worldwide support millions of Amway Business Owners who sell Amway products.
What’s special about this team:
The Global Reporting organization is a progressive group that drives US GAAP Accounting regulations throughout the organization. In this role, you will contribute by providing accounting support and driving consistency in accounting policies throughout the globe. The role offers visibility and interaction with key leaders that provides a platform for development.
How you would contribute to the role:
- Manage the month-end consolidation process: provide direct oversight to the Global Business Services team, analyze and summarize financial reporting results, communicate financial analysis and recommendations to finance and business unit leadership
- Collaborate with various groups (both domestic and international) throughout the organization to drive consistency in accounting practices and maintain a strong system of internal controls
- Perform accounting research and prepare technical memos related to complex business transactions
- Analyze reporting results, including the review of the annual foreign audit packages
- Support the annual external audit
- Administer and provide support for the account reconciliation software (BlackLine)
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years of progressive work experience in an accounting or analytical role
- CPA and/or public accounting experience preferred
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing work requirements and schedules
- Strong ability to analyze, review and report on financial results
- Excellent communication skills and diplomacy
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway, www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent, and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent.
Interested in a virtual tour of our World Headquarters in Ada, MI? Simply click Explore Our Campus and click on the colored icons to scroll and navigate the views and information.