CNC Machine Operator (large) – Third Shift
Betz Industries, Inc., located in Grand Rapids, MI for over 88 years and a recognized world leader in the manufacturing of gray and ductile iron castings as well as Styrofoam patterns, has opened a new facility and is looking for a Third Shift CNC Machinist to join our company.
Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred and/or 3-5 years experience.
Essential duties and job responsibilities
Requires knowledge of machining techniques, methods, and familiarity with computer numerically controlled machine tool operating procedures, plus the ability to follow written instructions. Sets up. Adjusts and checks out programming, and operates numerically controlled machine tools to perform a series of progressive machining operation.
Key skill sets required for this position
- Large bridge or gantry mill
- Siemens 840D sl controller
- Large weldment, castings - required
- Knowledge in various cutting tool types and programming strategies
- Manual and MDI programming
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
This position offers excellent wage and benefit package
- 401(k) – with company match
- Pension - 100% company paid
- Bi-annual bonuses
- Health insurance – 100% company paid
- Dental insurance - 100% company paid
- Life insurance - 100% company paid
- Disability insurance - 100% company paid
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off
How to apply: