Job title: Senior Financial Analyst – Digital & IT
Department / Division: Supply Chain Analysis & Reporting / Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
This team of Finance professionals’ function in an agile, global environment, tasked with oversight for all finance-related activities for Digital & IT business partners. The team works strategically to add value to their respective areas, offering insights for strategic decisions that fuel strategies for growth. This dynamic and collaborative team provides financial consultation and guidance, including financial strategies, budgeting, and reporting to stakeholders and leaders across the organization. If you are seeking a role that places you front and center supporting strategic global projects, this may be your role!
What’s special about this role:
If you love financial analysis work in a global setting, this role will offer financial support for our Ada based Digital and IT operations, providing insights to leaders from across the enterprise to aid in the understanding of what is driving performance. Also, your ability to collaborate with business leaders and key partners to offer insights and interpretations of analysis will be highly valued in this role. This is cool opportunity, as digital capabilities are at the very foundation of our Amway global strategies. Digital and IT have key focus for corporate investments, and it will be exciting to provide financial oversight for areas key to our corporate growth!
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum five years’ experience in a role offering financial insights with ability to influence
- Talent to establish processes and protocol that will drive efficiencies
- Strong collaboration skills, with ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated talent with analytical skillsets, and proven background offering insights that fuel decisions
- Demonstrated analytical skillsets that read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial
- Strategic vision to see bigger picture, relating to long term judgements
- Understanding of finance, accounting, GAAP
- Strong skills with Excel, Power Point, JD Edwards, BI tools, Alteryx and Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field
- THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SPONSORSHIP
Visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs. For additional information, visit AmwayGlobal.com, or check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway, www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent, and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent. Interested in a virtual tour of our Ada campus? Simply click Explore Our Campus and click on the colored icons to scroll and navigate the views and information.