Regional Drivers Average $65K/year!
Benefits after 30 days! We know being away from your own home is not easy - but when you drive for us - you'll only be away from home 2-3 nights per week. The rest of the week, you're home! While you're gone - we'll pay for your hotel and meals, no sleeper cabs for us. We want you
safe and comfortable while you're away. What’s different about Gordon Food Service?- Our
trucks are clean,
well-cared for, just like we care for our drivers- Schedules that allow you to be
home regularly - Exceptional
benefits, pay, and incentives- High-quality,
well-maintained trucks- Dedicated to your
safety - Stability - you're
guaranteed a route and
paid weekly. Food is always in season - and the Food Service industry is growing.
It's time for you to feel safe, valued, and respected.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Take a look at what it's like to be a Regional Route Delivery Driver serving our chain account customers:
Our minimum requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350 pounds
- Ready for technology - handheld scanners, basic computer operations
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check
- CDL A permit required, license preferred
- Clean driving record; as required by DOT and Gordon Food Service standards
- You must be registered through the Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse and provide electronic consent in order to be considered for employment with us effective January 6th, 2020. If you have not registered through the Clearinghouse, click here to register
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at gfs.com/careers. Be Part of It!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.