At Celebration Cinema Studio Park, our Cast Members are as important to us as popcorn is to a movie. We are in search of individuals who appreciate positivity, love to make others smile and enjoy having a little fun with their coworkers while they work. Our theatres are the busiest on the weekends, so, ideally having weekend availability is preferred, but we do also offer limited matinee/day time shifts.
We offer a friendly, welcoming culture that is built on our core values of Trust, Empathy, Courage and Playfulness. Best of all, we offer opportunities to grow within our company and to learn business, people and leadership skills that will give you the superpowers that you need to be successful in all areas of your life and career, and possibly make a few new friends along the way.
If you love being part of the action, are eager to learn, grow, hard-working and passionate about delivering what we call Celebrated service, then we should talk!
Oh, and did we mention unlimited free movies for all employees? Yeah, that’s a real thing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working at our box office and/or assisting guests in purchasing tickets, food, and beverages
- Preparing guests food and beverages
- Providing Celebrated Service and helping our guests to have an enjoyable movie going experience
- Directing guests to the appropriate theatre
- Cleaning theatres in between show times and as needed
- Assist in maintaining an overall clean work and guest environment
- Other duties as assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred availability: Evenings, Holidays and Weekends (Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and outgoing
- Ability to be on your feet and active for 8 or more hours, climb stairs, lift up to 40lbs, and use basic cleaning equipment
- A team player who’s willing to go above and beyond for guests and peers!
- Loves FREE movies!
- Flexible Schedules! Look, we get it. School, family, and life can make schedules tricky.
- Learn valuable Skills for ANY career! At Celebration Cinema you’ll learn communication skills, creativity, leadership, and so much more.
- Volunteer work! Do you love your community? So does Celebration Cinema. That’s why we pay our employees up to 8 hours to volunteer for a cause that is meaningful to them!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life, Long Term Disability, PTO and 401K – must meet eligibility requirements
- Employee Assistance Program. Life is hard, and we all need a little help at times
- FREE Movies and Discounted Concessions!
- A fun, friendly, and welcoming culture in an exciting industry with endless popcorn refills!
- Equal Opportunity Employer