Seeking a hard working Material Handler.
This position includes working with bulk inventory to load and unload bulk oil from tank trailers into storage tanks or on to delivery trucks.
Mechanical ability is preferred for minor repairs to small pieces of equipment or handling bulk oil pumps and hoses. There is also a need to assist with cleaning containers. The primary focus of the job is on site management of bulk lubricants but the position also requires the flexibility to deliver product on a back-up or specific need basis.
The position requires 50 to 60 hours per week and starts typically at 5:00 AM.
- Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things. Bulk oil is pumped through large hoses into and out of storage from tank trucks or trailers. The ability to handle fittings, hoses, and pumps effectively is essential.
- Performing General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources. The job requires the ability to move quickly and be detailed oriented for the purposes of both inventory and quality control.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Processing Information — Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events — Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18-20.00 per hour