Job title: Security Officer I
Department / Division: Protection Services / HR
Salary Range ($19.00-$21.50 per hour)
Location: Ada, MI
What We’re Looking For: We are looking for a security professional who can deliver exceptional customer service while ensuring the safety of internal and external customers. The Protection Services team, is a hardworking group of 30 members, focused on providing physical security, loss prevention, emergency management and business support services along with best in practice enterprise security risk management strategies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Valid State Driver’s License required
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Time Management
- Decision-Making Skills
Skills to be successful in the role:
- A passion to deliver a high level of customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A “team player” approach demonstrating enthusiasm and a positive attitude by being a dependable teammate with business maturity
- Flexibility to work different schedules, shifts and locations
- Good administrative skills
- Good report writing skills
What’s special about this team:
Your ability to work collaboratively will be valued in this role as you work with the Protection Services team. As part of the Protection Services Department, you’ll manage the security needs of Amway’s most valuable assets, our people. You’ll play a meaningful role in preserving the highest standard of security for a global multi-billion-dollar organization. This is an interesting and meaningful role responsible for the safety and security of Amway employees, IBOs, guests, and facilities throughout North America.
This role is “Not” eligible for sponsorship.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.