Job functions iwll include:
- Support sales staff with customer account setup and pricing
- Prepare itemized statements,
- bills, or invoices and
- record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Communicate effectively with customers and customer service to resolve account-specific questions.
- Review documents, such as purchase orders, sales tickets, charge slips to compute fees or charges due.
- Support sales staff with pricing documentation
- Compute credit terms, discounts, shipment charges, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.
- Data base user interface and query software —Database software; SalesForce
- Proficient in Excel
Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Plus Bonus pay
COVID-19 considerations: Common surfaces sanitized daily, customers visit curbside only. Most meetings conducted via zoom
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger
- Responding to customer questions and resolving issues
- Clerical functions such as billing, estimates, monthly statements, etc.
- Analyzing customer payment plan, payment history, and credit line
- Collecting customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Making collection calls on outstanding accounts
- Submitting delinquent accounts to attorney or outside agency for collection
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Salary - $40,000 - $45,000 a year
Number of hires for this role - 1