Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
As an Account Executive in our Automotive Vertical, you will report to a Sales Manager and use your 5-7 years’ experience selling digital advertising solutions to the Fortune 500 C-Level and their ad agencies to successfully grow and scale the category’s domestic revenues. With your broad and long-standing client-side and agency relationships within the Digital world (specifically in the Autos vertical), consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, inclusive of Programmatic, OTT and Display - you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met.
As an individual contributor, you’ll be supported by our operations team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth
· Experience closing sales and generating revenue
· 5+ years of sales experience
· Bachelor's degree
· Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
· Proven track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
· Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
· Track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
· 7+ years working with Automotive clients
· Ability to navigate data and leverage analytics to make decisions and tell stories
· Experience developing and closing multi-channel, data led partnerships specific to the Automotive space
· Thorough understanding of the OTT and Programmatic landscape