Job Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst
Department / Division: Human Capital Insights CoE / Human Resources
Location: Ada, MI
What we need:
We are looking for an experience Business Systems Analyst to serve as the liaison between our Human Capital Insights COE and their internal customers.
What’s special about this team:
In this role, you will be joining a collaborative team of global Human Resource professionals, working as part of the newly re-designed Human Capital Insights Center of Excellence. This talented team engages in the design and delivery of technology and data needs supporting our global Human Resources systems and processes.
The team is focused on standardizing system processes, enabling predictive human capital analytics, improving the employee experience, and providing innovative solutions for requests coming in from every level in the organization. If you want a dynamic work environment that offers variety, opportunity, and collaboration, this may be the job for you!
How you would contribute to the role:
In this role, you will collaborate with internal and external technology specialists to develop HR technology and process solutions for the enterprise. This role involves requirements gathering, design, training, change management, etc. This is a role that will offer visibility and exposure working broadly with global partners.
In this role, you would be regularly doing the following:
- Gathering requirements for the software that you are supporting
- Designing solutions to the requirement
- Helping to translate the requirements to IT partners
Why Would You Want This Role?
If you are looking for a role that empowers you to design and build something from the ground up as well as drive process improvement, this role will excite you! This is a cool opportunity with an initial focus on leading the transformation and design of an improved employee inquiry experience. We have the technology need your expertise to elevate our global HR knowledge management and inquiry processes. This is a role with a global scope, and you will have broad interaction with peers both inside and outside of HR.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 5 - 6 years related experience operating as a Business Systems Analyst or similar, acting as a liaison between customers or end-users and the development team
- Background evaluating business requirements and creating user stories
- Experience in business process improvement offering insights for improvements
- Ability to influence business partners and communicate clearly
- Experience in Experience Design (XD) or as a Product Owner is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Human Resources or a related field
- Experience with SuccessFactors, or other HRIS Technologies is desirable.