Studio C Meridian Mall is looking for hard working early birds to join our Cleaning Crew. This position is open to both full and part time positions. With your attention to detail, and magical cleaning powers, you will help to create a clean and safe space where Story happens!
Skip the gym and save money! Included with each shift, you will receive one free "Celebration" workout. You could use your extra time to … Watch free movies?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we invite you to explore this opportunity today.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure a clean and safe guest experience by cleaning and maintaining theater auditoriums, lobbies, restrooms and parking lots on a daily basis
- Daily responsibilities consist of: vacuuming, pick up and removal of trash, carpet cleaning, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning seats & bathrooms, washing windows and more
- Perform seasonal indoor and/or outdoor maintenance tasks when needed e.g. snow removal
- Must use proper personal protection equipment, as required
- Maintain inventory of custodial supplies
QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to start at 5:00am
- Time management and efficiency skills required
- Ability to use commercial cleaning equipment
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to be on your feet and active for 6-8 hours or more, climb stairs, lift up to 40lbs, and use commercial cleaning equipment
- A team player who’s willing to go above and beyond for guests and peers
- Availability to work weekends and holidays
- Must love people, food, movies, and cleaning!
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid volunteer work
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life, 401K, PTO and Long Term Disability – Must meet eligibility requirements
- Employee Assistance Program
- FREE Movies and Discounted Concessions!
- A fun, friendly, and welcoming culture in an exciting industry with endless popcorn refills!
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Very Important: Please provide your availability within the application process.