This is a full-time position with benefits.
The Executive Housekeeper is an integral part of a dedicated and highly skilled team, responsible for providing outstanding customized service to our Clients. Maintaining a high level of Client satisfaction is critical to the success of this position. The individual in this role is responsible for providing cleaning and interior maintenance of a private estate, as well as assisting with providing exemplary hospitality service to the Principals and their guests.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with cleaning, vacuuming, dusting floors, ceilings, furnishings, hallways, fixtures, bathrooms, mirrors, and emptying trash containers.
- Launder, iron, fold, and put away clothing and linens.
- Assist with interior window and screen cleaning.
- Scrub and polish floors.
- Clean and organize drawers, cabinets, and cupboards.
- Change bed linens and towels.
- Assist with the inventory of household supplies and tracking related costs.
- Assist with special events/dinner parties, including preparing proper table and linen setting; conducting set-up/tear-down of buffet and beverage stations; serving Principals, family, and guests; assisting the Chef; assisting with preparing cocktails and beverages, etc.
- Ensure services are performed at the highest level of quality and hospitality.
- Efficiently communicate with other staff; attentively listen, ask questions, work well with others, and demonstrate a desire to be part of a team.
- Housekeeping and hospitality experience required.
- Training in and/or an eye for aesthetics is important.
- Excellent knowledge of household table etiquette, service, and entertaining protocol.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Flexibility in schedule to meet requirements/needs; requires working weekend and holiday shifts as needed.
- Occasional regional travel may be required.
- Must be responsible, dedicated, and dependable; neat and tidy in appearance; organized and reliable.
- Proven track record of providing outstanding customer service with a professional, tactful demeanor.
- Uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity to privacy in all aspects.