Temporary Opening Available
- The Groundskeeper function is to maintain the outdoor grounds.
- High school graduate with the ability to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid MI drivers license with good driving record.
- Must be able to stand 90% of your shift.
- Must be able to comprehend written and oral instructions and follow safety procedures.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Working outside 100% of the time.
- Includes heavy lifting and repetitive bending and lifting.
- This is a temporary position.
North Ottawa Community Hospital is an 81-bed, acute care hospital located in Grand Haven, Michigan on the shores of Lake Michigan. We are a community health care system with a variety of inpatient, outpatient and support service. Affiliate organizations strengthen our seamless delivery of care, by transforming us into a health care delivery system.