Assist customers with their banking needs, including processing transactions, managing accounts, referring to affiliates, making loans, opening new accounts, cross-selling services, and resolving problems.
As a full-time employee of United Bank, you would join an outstanding, supportive culture of employees. You would also gain several attractive benefits, including the following:
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal days;
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance;
- Long and short-term disability;
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match;
- Education reimbursement;
- Wellness opportunities;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Pay for performance;
- Promote from within philosophy;
- Bank products and services;
- Inclusive employer that celebrates and encourages the uniqueness of each person;
- Veteran-friendly employer.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Relationship Banker for our Corporate Branch in Grand Rapids MI. United Bank is searching for driven individuals who are focused on building relationships with our customers by meeting their financial objectives. Whether you have several years of experience or are new to the banking industry, we would love to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
The Relationship Banker position is a fundamental position at United Bank. Relationship Bankers have the important role of being the first impression our customers have of United Bank. You will assist customers with their banking needs, including processing transactions, managing accounts, referring to affiliates, and other general office and banking tasks. You will have a distinguished role in customer experience by making loans, opening new accounts, cross-selling services, and resolving problems. It is the relationship you build with customers that creates account retention. In order to excel at this role, you need strong verbal and written communication, strong attention to detail and organization skills, along with the ability to build relationships, follow instructions, learn new tasks, and follow-up. You will also be responsible for areas of compliance as it relates to your position and may be assigned special projects or additional duties.
- One year of college or technical school;
- 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training;
- OR combination of education and experience;
- To register and maintain NMLS Unique Identifying Number;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
United Bank of Michigan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and to have an inclusive culture to promote and ensure equal opportunity decisions regardless of race, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If you require an accommodation to apply to this position, please call (616) 559-4526, or email careers@UnitedBank4U.com. This contact information is for accommodation purposes only.
Corporate Branch - Grand Rapids, MI
Full Time Regular
$16.50 - $17.00 Hourly
No Travel Required