Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Certified Ophthalmic Technician - Ophthalmology * Shift Varies - Resource
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Requirement: Certified Ophthalmic Assistant – Joint Commission of Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology
- 2-5 Years of experience in a busy Ophthalmology office.
- Completion of competency based orientation
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) provider—required.
- Carries out orders in the delivery of patient care as assigned by the Office Manager or physician.
- Performs duties related to patient’s care.
- Documents patients encounter accurately and completely.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment at all times.
- Responds to emergency situations and reacts in a manner which safeguards the patients and staff.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Continually updates knowledge by attending mandatory education, in-services, must obtain required CEUs, read articles and post educational updates.
- Participates as an active team member and influences others positively.
- Communicates effectively and positively and promotes great customer service. Maintains confidentiality and privacy at all times.
Requisition #: req5376FTE status: 0
Employee functions in a support role; assisting the health care provider in the delivery of quality health care services in the ambulatory setting.