Aunt Millie’s Bakeries, a family-owned business since 1901, is a leader in the wholesale baking and route distribution industry. The company is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana and produces bread and other bakery products which are distributed throughout the United States, primarily in the Midwest.
LaJoy Group/ Aunt Millie's Bakeries is currently seeking a Part Time Merchandiser (approximately 10 hours/week). A Merchandiser has direct interaction with retail customers such as store managers, receiving personnel and other associates.
Responsibilities of a Part Time Merchandiser: (but not limited to)
- Stocking product on shelves and displays
- Practicing safe work procedures
Requirements of a Part Time Merchandiser:
- Possess a clean driving record and have your own vehicle to use.
- Have an eagerness to provide outstanding customer service
- Be able to work Sunday and Wednesday Mornings
- Be able to work varied hours including evenings and holidays
- Be self-motivated
- A drug screen will be required
Schedule of a Part Time Merchandiser:
- Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday: 5:00pm-6:30pm
- Acme, MI Meijer
- Optional- one morning per week (5 hours)
- Average 10-15 hurs weekly
Pay Rate of a Part Time Merchandiser:
- Weekly paycheck every Friday
- $14.00 per hour.
This job requires (or may require) a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bondability is at issue.
LaJoy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer