Are you looking to engage in a challenging, yet rewarding environment?
At David’s House Ministries we thankful of our associates. We strive to give them a sense of value. We want them to be stakeholders in our ministries. We recognize the fact that our staff members are the most important assets we have at David’s House. The relationships we build develops into the success of what our ministries are all about.
David’s House Ministries is looking for individuals who are interested in providing direct care and creating great friendships with residents. No experience is needed, training is provided. Great for people who enjoy working on a team who achieve mutual goals. Many staff have used their experience as a direct care worker to launch into a career in the health care industry, social work, or working for another non-profit organization.
“The relationships I have built with the residents is by far my favorite part of working here. I also enjoy the other staff very much! This is the best job that I have ever had.”
What We Offer:
We offer 100% Medical, Life and Dental Insurance. We offer flexible schedules. Full time and Part time positions are available. We offer Training Programs. We give Premiums to employees with CNA. We Offer a Total Positive Work Environment.
- Supervise and protect residents
- Provide daily care (cooking, emergencies, medications, etc.)
- Document notes, maintenance logs, etc.
- Works well in a team to provide needed assistance
- Good problem-solving skills
- Capable of handling emergency situations
- Must be able to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of our residence
- Complete training required successfully
- Must have physical and mental requirements of a direct care worker
- Free from disqualifying criminal convictions
David’s House Ministries provides quality care and facilities for adults with a developmental disability, traumatic brain injury or mental illness. Being enabled by God, we strive to provide an intentionally Christian environment and program that ministers to the whole person. Dependent on God, we unite with family members, our community, churches, businesses and interested individuals to fulfill our mission.