Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.Inspire positive change. Responsible for performing original work with moderate oversight in the conduct of audits of company activities. Interfaces significantly with the company’s Information Technology function and other departments in performing audits, compiling results and recommendations, and facilitating change.
What You'll be Doing:
- Complete assigned tasks that support execution of the audit cycle: planning; fieldwork; reporting; and follow-up, assisting in the completion of audits on the annual audit plan and delivering projects within budget and expected timelines.
- Execute auditing procedures to ensure risks are identified and that mitigating controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Assist in the preparation of audit program work papers addressing identified risks.
- Assist in the refinement of existing audit programs and related control tests. Identify and document financial and business risks and related controls.
- Summarize, in written and verbal form, results of audit procedures and control testing, including developing suggestions for improvements.
- Assist in the department’s effort of providing support to external auditors during the company’s annual audit process.
- Contribute to a variety of ad hoc projects in cooperation with internal business partners across all functions.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree: Management Information Systems, various mathematical disciplines, Computer Science, or other similar field.
- One year of working experience in relevant field or equivalent, preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships.