Job title: Associate / Data Analyst (Customer Engagement)
Department / Division: Customer Engagement & Digital Marketing Technology
Salary Ranges (per year, plus annual bonus):
- Michigan (and all other states besides CA and NY): $76,017.20- $98,375.20
- California: $82,081.10- $106,222.60
- New York: $86,650.70- $112,136.20
Location: Ada, MI (Corporate)/or remote from MI, CA, WA, CO, IL, TX, FL, NY, NJ, NC, GA, DC)
What do we need:
Data Analyst with experience collecting, organizing, and analyzing data to support business and product decisions, improve the customer experience, and drive outcomes and results.
What’s special about this team:
The Customer Engagement and Digital Marketing Technology team develops products and services that span the following areas:
- Amway Communications Platform (Transactional & Mktg. Automation, CRM, Lead Mgmt., In-App Messaging)
- Content At Scale & Engagement Experiences (Asset and Content Management Systems, Online Communities, customer / purchaser-facing app)
- Customer Service and Care (Multi-channel Case Management Tools leveraging Telephony & Messaging, AI/ML driven Chatbot, Self-Help, Social Care, Community Feedback)
What’s special about this role:
This role involves a solid understanding of digital analytics value chain – from digital data collection, data quality control, to insight generation for digital properties like websites and mobile apps. You will analyze customer interactions related to commerce, marketing campaigns, customer service & care, digital product features and experiences to help identify tactics and trends for optimizing user experience and engagement effectiveness.
We are looking for someone with an inherent curiosity and drive to extract clear value and meaning from raw data -- and has the experience and skills to prove it.
You will deliver recurring reports and dashboards, deep dives and ad hoc analysis, and recommendations based on proven analysis techniques and methods. You should be skilled in data manipulation and visualization, statistical analysis, and able to derive insights from complex data sets. You should understand business operations, what to look for in deriving and measuring value (i.e. attribution), explore and hypothesize while evaluating insights, and perform visual storytelling to drive the message.
You will partner with business stakeholders, as well as product, engineering, and analytics teams globally.
- Mid-level: 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing/e-commerce/customer service analytics
- Associate Level: Minimum 1 years’ experience in digital marketing/e-commerce/customer service analytics
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, or related field
- Hands-on competency in SQL
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI or Google Data Studio, experience with Google Cloud Platform tools a plus
- Good understanding of the digital marketing/e-commerce/customer service space
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Creative problem solving and biased towards action
- Analytical and data-driven, understanding what to analyze and why, not just how
- Able to attribute revenue or other measure to an action or tactic while determining the nature of the relation (causation vs. correlation)
- Curiosity and ability to self-direct, with a continuous growth mindset
- Visual storytelling skills and ability to effectively communicate important insights to leadership, decision makers and customers
- Organization and clear prioritization
This role is “Not” eligible for sponsorship.